Thursday, January 14, 2010

Middle of the night musings.

Seriously oh my God I'm never going to be able to sleep again.

I just thought of something that would be bad, so very, very bad, and I can't think of a way to delicately bring the subject up to the other party without incurring physical damage to my person.

Oh ... my God.

Another thing I thought about at approximately three in the morning: I know why Captain Hammer is immune to my ... thing that makes everyone do what I say. It has to do with the fact that he's a rich tool who imports everything, even the water he uses to bathe.

Don't ask me how I know that. It was a really, really unfortunate encounter.

Speaking of unfortunate encounters ...

Oh man.

Compiling done for the new code. 90 percent. I still have to figure out how to get back online. Looking forward to event double-oh-sabotage. Everything's all lined up. Not really happy about how they got there, but everything's lined up.

Whatever.

Kisses, but please brush your teeth first,
Dr. Horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment