Friday, February 12, 2010

A plan, a great plan.

I was originally going to stick to twitter updates until I finished my blueprints, but I have fifty-eight pages of related equations and other figuring minutiae for just the spatial supply chamber of this thing, and I still haven't actually touched antimatter - figuratively, of course; I don't want to explode.

My eyeballs were starting to do that thing where they start to shake a little of their own volition, so I decided to cool it for a bit. Yeah, I know, I'm looking at words and it's probably going to make the condition worse in the end, but for some reason it feels different. Referring to my eyeballs, of course; blogging always feels the same.

Now that I actually have a viable means of assembling and creating the aforementioned piece of machinery, I feel confident enough in its eventual capabilities for destruction and psychological torment that I'm actually going to reveal its name to you:

The Contrauniversal Ray.

What it is, however, I'll only briefly touch upon. I can guarantee it is one of my most ambitious works: my Epic, my Magnum Opus. It is as of yet, anyway, at the tender age of thirty-one. It will take what you know and love and replace it with what you fear and loathe (good book btw - Thompson wasn't the best writer, but he knew what he was writing about) in the blink of an eye, with but a single clue shed from a sudden burst of visible light.

Ein jeder lernt nur was er lernen kann;
Doch der den Augenblick ergreift,
Das ist der rechte Mann.


It's gonna be sick. Very exciting.

Back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment