Saturday, January 2, 2010

I had to share this. I'm so proud!

An excerpt from the first page of the Los Angeles Times website (oh yeah, the Times). Spelling errors and grammatical mistakes corrected because I can't cope.

January 2, 2010
Associated Press

To people all across America, the New Year is a time for celebration; it's a time for us to start anew, to make resolutions, to better ourselves and our community.

For the residents of Southern California, the New Year has turned into a time of terror.

Villain Dr. Horrible, whose first reign of terror is still fresh in the minds of the Los Angeles community, has initiated yet another campaign to strike fear into the hearts of people all over the nation. With a scheme bordering on mind control
[horrible edit 1: dude, not "bordering." it's totally mind control and you know it] the evil scientist has promised that "we won't know when we're compromised, but we'll know when it has happened."

Cryptic? Maybe. Horrible? Of course. Now, in these times of tragedy and fear, we must turn to each other, and naturally, to our hero. Please, save us.


Great, right? Isn't that a crock? "Oooh, our hero, save us, waaaah." Dude. There is nothing that Captain Hammer can do to help you. Brain has once more proven itself to be superior to brawn, and you guys are so screwed. You guys are more screwed than Lindsay Lohan on a three-day bender. You guys are like - if you were set beside an actual screw with a screwdriver jammed in its head, you would be so much more screwed than that.

Meanwhile, I've been enjoying something of a vacation. It's funny how I've just letting a bunch of nobody criminals pull off bank heists that I typically enjoy while I'm slummin' it. Don't you think it's funny? I think it's hilarious.

In other, less work-related news, except it's not really not work-related, but it's happened outside of work, except kind of inside work with someone I work with. Well, maybe not with - the first "with," not the second, because - eeh, wait, I guess that's kinda dubious too, considering the type of work.

Anyway, long story short: It was cool. Yeah. (Man, I miss vlogging. You totally missed my expression of knowing yet detached confidence.)

Knowing, yet detachedly confident,
Dr. Horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment